Network Refresh Programme Manager
Rate: £600-£700 per day
Length: 6 Months
Montash are currently engaged with a Global Retail Organisation to source and secure a Network Refresh Programme Manager for an initial 6 Month contract.
As a Programme Manager you will primarily focus on ensuring successful delivery of the projects within the assigned programmes, capturing available synergies, balancing delivery priorities and constraints and managing projects/ programmes interdependencies. Typically programmes are formed of 7-10 projects with a budget of £3-5M.
- IT background and ability to speak IT from a networking perspective
- Managing large Network Change Programmes - specific contact centre or network change exp - transitioning to a new supplier from the customer side.
- Expert Programme Management experience very complex multi level environments
- Strong Stakeholder management - key Stakeholders being Board level, IT Senior management, Tech engagement and engagement with suppliers and internal senior staff
- Juggling conflicts in demand
- Must have come from a technical background and be able to roll sleeves up (this is not a hands on roll however)
Must have experience of the following:
- Contact Centre
- Security services
WAN / LAN / Voice / Contact Centre / Internet / Security Service / Network Refresh / Network Programme Manager / Contact Center / transition / transformation / stakeholder / Board level / Programme Manager / Retail