Montash have been retained by a global FMCG organisation that is looking for a Network Security Architect to work as part of their new architecture team. The focus of the role will be to develop enterprise strategy and architecture for network and security within the business.
The Network Security Architect will have experience of producing network and security strategy and architecture as well as acting as providing expert level guidance for all network and security matters across the business.
- Establishing enterprise level strategy, architecture and policies for network and security technologies
- Working with project teams to provide expert guidance for network security to meet target architecture
- Developing the network security roadmap
- Serve as the network security subject matter expert
- Ensuring network security architecture guidelines are followed during the implementation phase of frameworks
- Expert in network and security architecture
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Professional qualifications such as TOGAF, SABSA, CISSP
- Network related Cisco certification
Network, Security, Architecture, TOGAF, SABSA, CISSP, Roadmap, Cisco