Montash have been retained by a recognised and respected global organisation that is looking for Network Security Engineers to work build out their Security Operations Centre. The role will be focusing on the deployment of firewalls onto the security systems.
The Network Security Engineer will currently be working in a security environment and have experience working with firewalls, intrusion detection systems (IDS) and intrusion protection systems (IPS). This is an excellent opportunity which will allow experienced engineers to work on a greenfield project, building systems from the ground up within a SOC environment.
- Deploying firewalls onto the organisations network
- Working with various stakeholders located worldwide
- Play a major role in ensuring the security of the company network
- Work as senior member of the network security team
- Operating Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS) and Intrusion Protection Systems (IPS)
- Experience deploying firewalls
- Troubleshooting in an enterprise environment
- Experience working with Intrusion Detection systems (IDS) and Intrusion Protection (IPS)
- Ability to work with a fast paced environment
- Troubleshooting real time firewalls
- Experience working with tools such as PaloAlto, Splunk and ArcSight
Network, Security, Firewalls, IDS, IPS, Intrusion Detection Systems, Intrusion Protection Systems, Proxy, Splunk, PaloAlto, Arcsight