The Network Security Engineer will have strong technical skills and experience working within a Network Security environment with experience in troubleshooting firewalls, routing protocols and IPS/IDS Systems.
- Assisting architecture teams in design and implementation of Network Security solutions
- Providing 3rd line operational Network Security support
- Proactively troubleshooting Palo Alto firewalls
- Acting as a key member of the Network Engineering team
- Working in a hands on Network Security environment with technologies such as Firewalls, IPS/IDS, VPNs and Routing.
- Experience working in a Network Security environment
- Ability to work as part of a team or as an individual
- Experience with Palo Alto firewalls
- Ability to work in a hands on technical security environment
- Self starter