Montash have been retained by a FTSE 100 satellite communications organisation that is looking for a Network Security Engineer to join its security engineering team.
The Network Security Engineer will currently be working in a security environment and have experience working with firewalls, intrusion detection systems (IDS) and intrusion protection systems (IPS) with knowledge of Cisco Security products.
- Identifying security issues and risks for network environments
- Working with various stakeholders located worldwide
- Operating Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS) and Intrusion Protection Systems (IPS)
- Work as senior member of the network security team
- Play a major role in ensuring the security of the company network
- Cisco Certified Security Professional (CCSP) or equivalent security certification
- Troubleshooting in an enterprise environment
- Troubleshooting real time firewalls
- Experience working with Intrusion Detection systems (IDS) and Intrusion Protection (IPS)
- Ability to work with a fast paced environment
Network, Security, Engineer, Firewalls, IDS, IPS, Intrusion Detection Systems, Intrusion Protection Systems, Proxy, Cisco, CCSP