Montash have been retained by an established technology organisation that is looking for a Network Security Engineer to join its Network Engineering team.
The Network Security Engineer will currently be working in a security environment and have experience working with firewalls, intrusion detection systems (IDS) and intrusion protection systems (IPS) with knowledge of Cisco Security products.
- Identifying security issues and risks for network environments
- Working with various stakeholders located worldwide
- Operating Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS) and Intrusion Protection Systems (IPS)
- Work as senior member of the network security team
- Play a major role in ensuring the security of the company network
- Cisco Certified Security Professional (CCSP) or equivalent security certification
- Troubleshooting in an enterprise environment
- Troubleshooting real time firewalls
- Experience working with Intrusion Detection systems (IDS) and Intrusion Protection (IPS)
- Ability to work with a fast paced environment