Network SME - Architect - Cisco - Aruba - Juniper - 3rd Party Liasion - Security - WAN - LAN - Hemel Hempstead
Network SME - Architect - Cisco - Aruba - Juniper - 3rd Party Liasion - Security - WAN - LAN - Hemel Hempstead required to work in a busy, professional environment for a large organisation on a permanent basis.
Montash are retained to work with one of the UK's leading companies who are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced and hands on Solution Architect with a good mix of technical expertise and client relations experience.
Salary Range = £60,000 - £70,000 per Annum + Benefits.
Tasks the successful candidate will be completing will include:
The technical Solution Architect will understand and identify where potential solutions need to fit with existing IT standards, technologies and solutions, leading those conversations where applicable.
The successful candidate will actively participate in change programs to confirm delivery against requirements and embed new technical solutions into successful business as usual operation.
- Must have worked within an IT support or IT project delivery environment.
- Experience in analysis of business functional requirements; with the objective to define key design points of IT enabled solution.
- Experienced in working in teams to deliver solutions [from requirements management, solution design through to delivery] displaying excellent design capability and planning
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to coach others in best practice when using IT solutions.
- Able to plan / prioritise workload of self and other indirect reports
- Experience of working with 3rd party vendors to deliver packages of development.
Manufacturer Technologies and Partners Experience:
Experienced IT specialist with technical understanding in the following areas is high desirable:
- Data Transmission: WAN (MPLS) , LAN, WLAN, CoS / QoS, SIP, ISDN, ADSL
- Network Security: Firewalls, Virtual Private Networks.
- Collaboration Tools: Video conferencing, Lync / Skype for Business.
Role is project based so need someone with flexibility about travel if and when needed. Any consultancy experience would be a bonus.