NFV Orchestration Architect - 12 Month Contract
Montash have been engaged by a leading telecommunications organisation based in Ireland, to secure a NFV Orchestration Architect.
Responsibilities for this NFV Orchestration Architect:
- Lead design and Construct/Build Service Designer or Active Inventory product/module
- Analyze Telecommunication Operator's needs and technical requirements
- Support technical and strategic planning
- Building competitive MANO(orchestration) solutions and products for their customer's
- Contribute and enhance their "Telco OS" product and ecosystem
- Support Telco Customers in infrastructure transformation projects
- Engage with Open Source community, represent their Open Source initiative
Requirements for this NFV Orchestration Architect:
- Solid background in software industry, 5+ years working as software engineer or software architect.
- 10+ year's software development experience in Operation Support System(OSS) or Business Support System(BSS) domain
- 5+ years' experience in Cloud Computing domain
- Familiar with international standard bodies and organizations such as TMForum or European Telecommunications Standards Institute (ETSI)
- Solid experience with large scale telecom operator's Operation and Maintenance models
- Experience with Open Source project delivery
- Familiar with industrial leader's product architecture
- Broad knowledge and interest in Telecommunication and Technology sector.
Key Words: NFV Orchestration Architect / SDN / Orchestration / Telecoms / Ireland