Montash is currently retained by a leading global organisation, seeking an Operations engineer to join their growing business. As part of the Operations Center the Operations Engineer is responsible for operational Incident Management processes and system monitoring for online & offline processes.
- Monitoring and first line support for incidents and problems
- Operational Incident management(Coordinate and communicate all Incidents appropriately and effectively).
- First line fault resolution
- Respond to Requests for Ad-hoc reporting and execute Standard Changes
- First line troubleshooting
- Monitor offline batch processes and systems
- Create and coordinate incident tickets (P1&P2).
- Create periodical KPI reports (peak volumes, uptime, system usage, Management Reports.
- Experience with Monitoring tooling.
- Basic Network troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of Apache Tomcat and Oracle Weblogic
- Basic understanding of Shell, Bash and PL/SQL scripting
- ITIL understanding with emphasis on incident management
This is an exciting opportunity to join an organisation with an excellent reputation for career progression and to join their growing business. As a global leader in their field this organisation is looking for a career driven individual who will have a clear career path when joining their practice. A highly competitive package is on offer for the right candidate. This role is based in Hoofddorp.