Job Title: NOC Engineer
Montash has been retained by a financial services to source for a Network Operations Engineer who will be supporting the Bank's critical systems and process outside of their core hours.
Their current shift hours are:
- Tuesday to Saturday
- Sunday to Thursday
This may change in January dependent on the business' needs.
- 1st & 2nd line Troubleshooting , investigation and system support
- Key system monitoring and alert management
- Proactive checking of system capacity, storage usage and log system log files/ alerts
- Critical tasks and batch job monitoring and remediation
- Incident, Callout and escalation facilitation
- Incident ownership and management
- Machine builds and VDI image tasks- SCCM application/updates ,deployments and tasks
- Ticket and call reviews/management
- Hardware deployment, change and maintenance
- System software and update patching and update task management , WSUS programme running
- Process and change execution
- Delivery of tasks in wider technology areas such as Deskside, Cyber, Security and Application Support.
- Reporting , MI production and daily/weekly log completion
- Windows server 2008, 2012
- Windows- 7,8 and 10
- Office 2010/13 & 16
- Monitoring systems
- Active Directory
- Office 365
- TCP IP (DHCP, DNS)
- Citrix and XenApp
- Installation and movement of IT equipment
- Cisco IOS (desirable)
- Cisco Call Manager (desirable)
- Windows Deployment Services (desirable)
Please apply to the job to be considered.