* Working closely with clients to understand and clearly define their business requirements.
* Building resilient and 'best practice' data 'E-T-L' solutions, demonstrating these to the client and securing agreement on design in an agile manner.
* Working closely with application consultants and data source experts, to understand the data sources and targets for integrate with.
* End to end building and testing of data integration solutions.
* Creating plans such as system testing and training.
* Writing high quality documentation for the client.
* Learning new skills from the wider team as well as across the organization.
* Minimum of 3 years' experience in 'hands on' implementation of the following data integration technologies for clients: T-SQL (or PL/SQL), Oracle Data Integrator (ODI).
* Demonstrated track record of designing end to end data integration processes, that extract, transform and load metadata and data to Hyperion applications.
* Familiarization with agile development approaches, including the use of prototyping to accelerate
* Strong client facing skills
* A proactive person who can define his/her own priorities
* A working knowledge of application data structures - preferably 'Hyperion' technologies (Essbase, Hyperion Planning, HFM).
* Writing clearly structured project documentation such as requirements specification, functional design specifications and test scripts.
* Flexibility to travel and work away from home on the client site 4-5 days per week.
* A good understanding of typical data sources (such as ERP General Ledgers).
* An understanding of financial accounting fundamentals, such as the P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow statements.