Montash are currently engaged by a leading offshore services provider to supply an Online Surveyor. The project is based in Malaysian Waters and will consist of 4 week rotations. The Online Surveyor must have demonstrable experience with EIVA software and at least 18 months offshore experience in similar roles (preferably with well-know, reputable clients).
- Responsible for learning project procedures and instructions given from client.
- To assist with the installation, calibration and constant maintenance of survey navigation equipment.
- To monitor and acquire all geodetic, EIVA and DGPS data necessary for the project's operation.
- To record and maintain data logs and weekly reports, to then be elaborated in compliance with company standards within a mandated timeframe.
- To liaise with Project Managers and Client Representatives to deliver daily, weekly and unspecific reports, in regards to data acquisition and suggestions to improve performance.
- Responsible for subordinate personnel and their compliance with QHSE guidelines and policies which will be reviewed at the beginning of the tour.
- Previous experience as an Online Surveyor in an offshore platform or vessel.
- Previous experience with EIVA software is mandatory.
- Must be eligible to work in Malaysia; possessing either a Malaysian Residence, visa, or passport.
- Must possess a valid BOSIET with TSB (Travel Safety by Boat).
- Good spoken and written command of the English Language.