OpenStack DevOps Engineer - Dublin, Ireland
Montash have been engaged by a global software house, to secure a number of OpenStack DevOps Engineer to be based across Europe.
In this OpenStack DevOps Engineer position, you will be responsible for supporting several core platform services across the business.
Key requirements & responsibilities for this OpenStack DevOps Engineer.
- Linux Sys Admin experience
- Run cutting-edge troubleshooting of OS and hardware components
- Best practices in Cloud infrastructure and system automation
- OpenStack deployment experience
- Network troubleshooting within Linux
- Scripting experience: Python
- Automation: Ansible & Puppet
- Virtualisation: VMwarw
If you would be interested in discussing this OpenStack DevOps Engineer opportunity in greater detail, then please apply or send me a direct email to email@example.com.
Key Words: OpenStack DevOps Engineer / DevOps Engineer / OpenStack / Automation / Virtualisation / VMware / Ceph / Linux / Cloud / Python / Ansible / Puppet