Currently partnering with an award-winning organisation that have started a number of innovative projects and as such are looking for an experienced Operational Risk Manager to join their well-established team.
What is the purpose of this role?
The successful candidate will have overall responsibility for all operational risks across the Service Delivery Function. The Operational Risk Manager will Plan, design and implement an operational risk management process and they will ensure that risk assessments are carried out including analysing risks as well as identifying, describing and estimating the risks affecting the business are carried out.
Do you want to be in one of the fastest changing, challenging industries? Do you want to help define an IT function? Do you want to be on the cutting edge of digital technology? The exciting projects that my client is embarking on include: building a new digital platform, developing new solution architecture, defining Big Data solutions to undertake predictive analytics, smart metering, reshaping our partner ecosystem, implementing next generation Service operations… and more! This is the perfect time to join as you'll be here from the start of the journey and you will see your ideas and your work come to life!
- You will define, implement and audit the Operational Risk Policy
- You will act as point of escalation for the Business and outsource partners for all Operational Risk Management issues which need to be escalated to senior management level
- You will be qualified or working towards Management of Risk (MoR), Institute of Risk Management (IRM)or equivalent , ITSM - ITIL
- You will execute additional tasks in order to meet departmental / team project-related, development and change objectives
- Experience within Utilities is advantageous
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a fast-growing company with tremendous potential. As part of the package you will receive a great salary + generous benefits.
Contact me in on for further details.
Telephone: 0207 014 0238