As the Operations Intelligence Center (OIC) Engineer, you will use your broad background of infrastructure and application monitoring experiences to identify consumer experience issues and backend system challenges across multiple service providers and networks.
- Experience in infrastructure and application monitoring. Experience in retail environment is a plus.
- Experience working in fast paced environments in a highly matrixed 24x7 global support model; awareness of international business, cultural norms, and values is a plus
- Background as part of a team that delivers and supports application & infrastructure technologies to leading e-commerce solutions
- Working understanding of Agile or other methodologies. ITIL is a plus
- Strong problem solving skills and demonstrated competency with mobile/web technologies
- Capable of understanding a variety of infrastructure problems, including those that may not have standard resolution methods. Able to convey expertise during real time event mitigation meetings and conference calls.
- Critical Incident and Crisis Management experience
- Familiarity with most of the following: ServiceNow, Splunk, New Relic, Science Logic, Cisco, Juniper, Cloud computing, VMs, Windows, Linux and AWS