Operations Portfolio Lead - Contract - West Midlands - 3 Months - £550 - £600 Per Day - ASAP - IT
Montash have been engaged by a large client based in the West Midlands to secure a highly skilled Operations Portfolio Lead.
The purpose of this role is to enable the client to compete in the market place by providing best practice technology solutions.
- Minimum of 5 years+ experience in an IT environment.
- Strong leadership responsibility, ideally 5+ years' experience on a global scale.
- Knowledge of IT technology, systems and concepts.
- Strong IT Vendor Management experience.
- Extensive IT Project Management experience.
- Strong Business Analysis skills.
- Proven experience and ability to interact and communicate with various levels of stakeholders throughout IT and business.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
You will be responsible for the overall IT function and within this you will need to align IT to business goals, understand customer requirement, focus on current and future IT solutions and co-ordinate of the estimation as well as plan, track and execute IT solutions.
Please ensure you have the required skills before submitting your CV. If you feel you are a strong fit for the requirement, send your CV to email@example.com for more information.
KEYWORDS: OPERATIONS / PORTFOLIO LEAD / PROGRAMME MANAGER / PROJECT MANAGEMENT / IT / INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY / LEADERSHIP / VENDOR MANAGEMENT / PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT / SERVICE DELIVERY / UK /