Oracle Agile - PLM - Junior Product Manager x4 - Product Lifecycle Management - Berkshire, West London - £325 - £350 Per Day - 3 Months - 3 Year Project - ASAP - IT
Montash have been engaged by a global organisation based in the West of London who are looking to secure 4 Junior Product Managers to work on a large Oracle Agile PLM implementation on a global scale.
This position is working on an Oracle Agile PLM project which focuses on food safety globally. You will need to have a background in Product Management and to have an Oracle Agile certification is essential as well as a good understanding of Oracle Agile.
Please Note: You will be required onsite 5 days a week and there will 30% travel included to other bases such as UK, Europe & America. All travel expenses are covered.
You are going to be working on a global rollout of a new system which will require management skills, excellent communication, stakeholder engagement and the ability to learn new challenges.
- MUST have Oracle Agile certification. OR proven working experience of Oracle Agile PLM. This is essential.
- MUST have experience in Product Management.
- MUST come from a background within Manufacturing, Food Retail or Pharmaceutical.
- A good understanding of implementing processes within Manufacturing or similar.
- An ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels up to board level.
- Good stakeholder engagement skills.
- A quick learner, somebody who wants to learn new challenges, be enrolled with a large project on a global basis, proactive in approach.
This requires an immediate start with the availability to interview next week via Skype.
Please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 014 0231 if you feel you are a strong fit for this position.
KEYWORDS: PRODUCT MANAGER / PRODUCT MANAGEMENT / PRODUCT LIFECYCLE MANAGEMENT / PLM / AGILE / ORACLE / ERP / MANUFACTURING / FOOD RETAIL / PHARMACEUTICAL / IMPLEMENTATION / GLOBAL / ORACLE AGILE / ERP /