This role is with a leading digital media agency in London assisting them on an external client project to lead the migration from an old CMS to Oracle. It is essential you have at least two projects working with Oracle WebCenter Sites.
- Development of the content migration strategy for migrating the current platform to Oracle WebCenter
- Lead the development teams during low-level design and implementation using the new CMS
- Liaising with key client stakeholders
- Documentation of technical design and development guidelines
- Establish CMS best practice and development standards for technical teams within the agency
- 7+ years of hands on CMS architecture experience
- At least two projects designing and implementing Oracle WebCenter Sites
- Experience of Oracle 11g Database
- 10 years of Java/J2EE experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience of common frameworks - for example Spring
If this role is of interest and/or for any further information please submit your CV.