Montash have been engaged by a Leading Air Navigation Provider who are looking for an Orchestration SME for an initial 4 month contract based near Portsmouth.
As the Orchestration SME you will be responsible for supporting the design lead in producing the end to end design and engineering of the Service Operation Management and Automation Function. You will be responsible for creating repeatable and re-usable Orchestration workflows and tasks to drive Request Fulfilment within the Target Operating Environment. The role also involves orchestrating provisioning and other lifecycle events, repetitive operational tasks, incident resolution and problem resolution to minimise operational costs and improve consistency and quality.
You will also be responsible for ensuring quality of the solution including product build out, configuration, testing, training, and operational handover. The role also involves working with other programs to accommodate their requirements and configure the tool set accordingly working with an on-boarding team.
You will be involved in writing the low-level design and build documentation, and developing best-practices as part of a team. You will be responsible for standing up the tooling to deliver the Orchestration function as per the agreed design
- Three or more years experience in Orchestration or Process Automation
- Able to design and construct workflows that can orchestrate the provision of complex catalogue items
- Experience of integrating services with standard API patterns such as REST and SOAP
- Proven experience in using orchestration or process automation tools eg. Service Now Orchestration
CA Process Automation Manager, BMC Atrium Orchestrator
- Ability to decompose requirements, model them and document in sufficient detail for low level design
- Detailed knowledge of Request and Fulfilment and how to automate fulfilment
- Working knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems
- Working knowledge of networks and networking concepts
- Ability to learn new tools/techniques quickly