Organisational Strategy and Operational Excellence Specialist/ Satellite / London / Business process / Lean / Six Sigma
Montash are engaged with a leading Satellite communications provider who is seeking an Organisational Strategy and Operational Excellence Specialist to join their function, the purpose of this role will be to define and improve business process and organisational structure.
- Creation of the Operational Excellence Management Strategy (OEMS) tailored to the specific needs of the business.
- Creation of the OEM Architecture, processes involving two metrics; Quality of the Process and adherence of the workforce to it.
- Updating existing management tools, these include performance management reinforcing the overreaching Architecture
- This role will cover all stages of the business process lifecycle including strategy, implementation and continuous improvement
- Understanding of lean, Six Sigma, BPR techniques and methodologies
- Proven track record in converting strategy into successful business delivery and transformation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and experience managing and leading C-level stakeholders
- Ability to analyse information needs and flows
- University graduate or equivalent
If this opportunity is of interest to you or for a talk around the market in general contact Colman Lincoln on 020 70140 230, email@example.com