Montash have been engaged by a leading FTSE 100 Retailer in Bedfordshire to source a Solution Architect specializing in Retail Omnichannel Payments and Java Solution Architecture.
As a Retail Payments Solution Architect, you will also be the central point of contact on project architecture matters, liaising with all stakeholders, from business leads to technical infrastructure teams, data, integration, security, service introduction and solution designers, both locally and with Group teams.
In addition to providing the architectural solution you will work closely with the Solution Designers who will provide the detailed design and you will provide architecture oversight and change management during the project delivery. You will drive forward the solution delivery and any impact assessments, evaluations, product selections and POC's as required.
- Architecting solutions for omni-channel retail payments supporting web, call centre, mobile, offline (airline and cruise) and physical retail channels
- Experience of integration of payments technology with enterprise system
- Solution Architecture using the following technologies. Candidates with experience of architecting omni channel eCommerce solutions using one or more of these technologies are preferable
- Ecommerce - SAP Hybris eCommerce or equivalent eCommerce technology
- Web Content Management (WCM
- Java Architecture (Spring, MVC, REST, JPA etc)
- Amazon Web Services
- Experience of creating solutions utilising any of the following vendors technologies (Data Cash, MXP, Optile, Apex, Credit call, One Commerce, Injenico
- Application architecture for web technologies. You will have a come from a Java application development background in early career.
- Architecting cost effective solutions for high volume and throughput environments
- Creation and maintenance of architectural design
- Managing the approval of the solution within a formal architecture governance process
- Ability to translate and document complex architectural issues to non-technical staff within the business
- Delivering multi-project technical solutions throughout the entire development lifecycle from inception to operation
- An architectural notation framework preferably TOGAF and/or UML
- Working with highly technical staff and outsourced teams, working on multiple projects towards a common end goal throughout the development lifecycle