Urgently seeking a PCI DSS Project/Program Manager for a global payments organisation based in London.
The successful individual will have experience delivering PCI DSS remediation projects within Level 1 merchant environments.
Primary objectives will be:
- Engage business & technology stakeholders to gain understanding of current PCI landscape.
- Drive remediation through any gaps in order to deliver PCI compliance ahead of up coming audit.
- Document data security policies in line with PCI standards
- Expert knowledge of PCI DSS
- Proven experience delivering PCI DSS Compliance projects
- Ideally CISSP Certified
- Prince 2/PMP project/programme management certified
- Significant experience with PCI DSS assessments
- Excellent Communication skills
- Strong Excel skills