PCI Implementation Programme Manager - Large Retail Organisation - £400 per day - initial 3 month contract - Northampton - ASAP - IMMEDIATE START
Montash have been engaged with a large Retail organisation in order to secure an initial 3 month contract for a PCI Implementation Programme Manager opportunity.
- Strong understanding of PCI DSS requirements from a people, process and technology perspective
- Ability to provide a single point of reference for all aspects of PCI compliance
- Ability to successfully communicate to IT technical and non-technical staff
- Leading the design of PCI compliant solutions and processes from the ground up
- Experience of liaising with various senior stakeholders
- Ability to maintain visibility of the interdependencies, project plans, assumptions, risks and issues across the organisation
- Ability to understand financial impacts and manage budgets
This is an URGENT requirement for a PCI Implementation Programme Manager, pleases submit an updated CV for a discreet conversation.
Location: Northampton, Midlands
Duration: 3 months
Rate: £400 per day
Employment Business: Montash
Posted Date: 16/12/14
PCI DSS/ implementation/ compliant/ compliance/ programme manager/ retail/ global/ information security/ IT security/ info sec/ manager/ business/ change/ solutions/ project/ finance