I am looking for a Pega Architect, this is remote working with only 20% travel!
- Owns application development and technical architecture components.
- With the candidates knowledge of Pegasystems software, frameworks, and functional design, manages the DCO sessions, maintains the functional backlog and supports the functional design, ensuring optimal use of Pegasystem functionality and adherence to guardrails.
- Validates functional design, technical design, and creates technical capability recommendations to help backlog prioritization.
- Drives application developer streams including Pega and integration, technical testing, quality assurance, development architecture, execution architecture, operations architecture.
- Build and unit test of the application components and/or managing offsite development activities, performing peer reviews and escalating technical issues.
- Collaborates with the technical team.