I am working with a Global E-commerce enterprise with a revenue of £16+ million last year; they have a flat hierarchy and are still on a start-up mentality.
We're excited to be growing and hiring across Europe to build the next generation on sound practices and values so that our philosophy can transcend into our products and services. We hope you join our tremendous team that has helped changed our industry for the better.
If you share in a passion for all things technology, then you'd be the perfect candidate for my clients. Daily, you'll work alongside some of the savviest techies in the business at an internationally recognized company.
My client is actively seeking highly creative and intellectually curious Pega Application Designer who will be the bridge between development and architecture. They are seeking an experienced professional that understands architecture design and can convey this knowledge to the development team. The Pega Designer is a technical role requiring strong people skills, communication with business and technical partners, and ability to design and build our framework.
This is an opportunity to display knowledge of your craft by having a hand in building large scale reliable applications to impact the way that we does business. You will participate in detailed technical design, and implementation of applications using existing and emerging technology platforms. Working within an Agile environment, you will actively participate in story planning and detailed daily stand-ups, while providing input for architectural design decisions to meet story acceptance criteria. You will be an integral part in advancing the culture of technical excellence within us, and creating experiences to delight millions of customers!
- Work as part of a dynamic team throughout the software development life cycle
- Collaborate with architects and developers to implement enhancements or new applications
- Disputes and Case management design
- Conduct design and code review to ensure compliance with standards
- Estimate level of effort to develop code to meet acceptance criteria
- Ensure adherence to continuous improvement practices as required to meet quality / time to market imperatives
- Maintain records to document program development and revisions
- Share best practices and improve processes within and across sprint teams, and mentor more junior developers
-Bachelor's Degree or military experience
-At least 5 years of experience in Software development
-At least 3 years pega experience
-Certification in Pega PRPC: CSA/ CSSA level
If you are interested in this role, please send me an updated copy of your CV, alongside your salary expectations and the earliest start date.
You must be resident in the UK & Europe and fully able to work without a visa, as my client is unable to sponsor visas.
To discuss this or more exciting roles, contact us on +44 (0)20 7014 0231 or visit our website on www.montash.com.
MONTASH IS AN AWARD WINNING GLOBAL IT RECRUITMENT FIRM. FROM OUR HEAD QUARTERS IN LONDON, WE PARTNER WITH CLIENTS ACROSS EUROPE, ASIA, AFRICA, NORTH AMERICA AND SOUTH AMERICA.