Salary: £22,000 - £26,000
Package: 10% bonus + flex benefits
A multinational consultancy services provider is seeking out Ethical Hackers and Pen Testers, to join a revolutionary Threat and Vulnerability Management division. You'll join an upcoming division, and assist our clients in attacking their systems until they crack, to prepare them for when the real threats come knocking.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in managing Application and Network Vulnerability assessments
- Ability to gain UK government SC clearance
- Application and/or infrastructure pen testing experience
- Familiar with threat modelling & security design review processes
- Good understanding of Unix, Windows & network security skills
- Excellent written and communication skills
Our client is searching for someone with an enquiring mind, the drive to overcome technical challenges, and the ability to formulate attack strategies from different perspectives.
Join this specialist team and you could be trying to break the most advanced defences in the world.
Key Words: Pen Testing; Ethical Hacker; App Vulnerability; Network Vulnerability; Threat Modelling; Attack Strategies; System Defence