Salary: £38,000 - £43,0000
Package: 10% bonus + flex benefits
A multinational consultancy services provider is seeking out Senior Ethical Hackers and Pen Testers, to help build a revolutionary Threat and Vulnerability Management division. You'll join an upcoming division, and supporting the team in attacking client systems until they crack, to prepare them for when the real threats come knocking.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or equivalent
- CREST or Tiger certified
- Delivering as a technical lead on Application and Network Security assessments
- Experience developing tools for Vulnerability Scanning and Identification
- Time spent in red teaming tests & social engineering techniques
- Familiar with threat modelling & security design review processes
- Development and/or source of code review (C/C++, C#, VB.NET, ASP, PHP, or Java)
- Ability to gain UK government SC clearance
- Experience developing custom scripts or tools used for vulnerability scanning and identification;
- Excellent written and communication skills.
Our client is seeking an experienced Pen tester with the true drive to overcome technical challenges, a non-conventional and out-of-the-box mind set, and the ability to formulate unique attack strategies from different perspectives.
Join this specialist team and you could be trying to break the most advanced defences in the world.
Key Words: Pen Testing; Ethical Hacker; App Vulnerability; Network Vulnerability; Threat Modelling; Attack Strategies; System Defence