Montash are currently recruiting for a Pen Tester for a global organization.
the contract WILL be extended if successful candidate is highly performing.
Pen Tester Role Summary
- Co-ordinate and execute Cyber Security Technical Assurance activities, including internal / external penetration tests and technical security assessments of VE's applications and systems to a high degree of accuracy and quality.
- Reviews results of pen testing in order to determine severity of findings and to ensure proper remediation is applied.
- Pro-actively research and identify vulnerabilities and provide recommended counter measures or mitigating controls to reduce risk to an acceptable and manageable level.
- Assist with the design, development and recommendation of security solutions to protect client data and systems.
- Promote compliance with relevant security legislation and generally accepted industry security standards. Interprets security policy and contributes to development of standards and guidelines that comply with this.
- SME for web, mobile or network penetration testing with track record of end to end testing of complex systems
- Technical support could include but not limited to the following: (1) Audit support & remediation, (2) Process Improvement, (3) Cross Divisional Functional education, training and awareness,
- Support senior management in identifying and streamlining new/existing protocols and tools used by the penetration testing team.
- Develop and automate scripts, tools and resources needed to advance security assurance capabilities around new and emerging technologies like mobile, cloud and embedded systems.
- Creation of re-usable documentation, artefacts and processes to assist in streamlined delivery of BAU services to projects and Business As Usual (BAU).