Montash Recruitment is now working with a global leading telecommunications firm to hire an experienced Performance Test Analyst for their modern Central London Office.
The performance tester position is within the Testing services team. The primary focus of the performance tester will be to deliver performance testing for new and existing applications. The successful candidate will be a passionate about QA and have proficient and proven experience in performance testing.
Testing Services provides support from 9 to 5, Monday to Friday; however, the team may be required to provide out of hours support when system upgrades are being applied or new services are being launched.
- Co-ordinate, develop, maintain and own all performance test activities
- Responsible for Performance test activities: test script creation, load test execution, collect metrics, create and conduct performance testing schedules, server monitoring during load tests.
- Report Performance results
- Log and track performance defects
- Analysis of Performance bottlenecks
- Regression Test for performance
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
- At least 4 years' experience in performance testing
- Experience of Performance test tools: HP Loadrunner 12, Stormrunner, Jmeter, SoapUI Pro, LoadUI
- Working knowledge of Java for performance testing
- Experience in Web application testing, Webservices & API testing
- Understanding of non-functional requirements
- Experience in creating test documentation: Performance test Strategy, Performance Test Plan & Performance Test Reports
- Performance Test script creation & load test execution
- Analysis of performance bottlenecks
- Server monitoring using HP Sitescope or similar tools
- Regression Performance Testing
- Self-organised and able to work unsupervised
- Ability to take ownership and work to deadlines
Desirable Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience of performance testing Single e View Billing system and/or MS Dynamics CRM.
- Experience of open source and commercial performance test tools: Seagull, Neotys, CloudTest
- Experience of HP ALM/QC
- Experience of working in Telecommunications industry
The salary for this role will be £45 - 50K, with 12% bonus.
To register your interest in this role, please apply now, or contact Richard Howley via email or on 02070140230