Performance Test Analyst Central London (£40,000 - £45,000)
An extremely exciting opportunity has risen for a Performance Test Analyst with one of Britain's most reputable enterprise. The FTSE 100 Company are looking for someone who is keen to take on a new challenge and who will deliver performance testing for new and existing applications. The client is an international telecoms company with yearly revenue of $1.354 billion. They are continuously growing and need someone who is keen to be part of their success
The successful candidate will be a passionate about QA and have proficient and proven experience in performance testing. Furthermore, the candidate will be a hard-worker with an excellent work ethic.
- Co-ordinate, develop, maintain and own all performance test activities
- Responsible for Performance test activities: test script creation, load test execution, collect metrics, create and conduct performance testing schedules, server monitoring during load tests.
- Report Performance results
- Log and track performance defects
- Analysis of Performance bottlenecks
- Regression Test for performance
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
- At least 4 years' experience in performance testing
- Experience of Performance test tools: HP Loadrunner 12, Stormrunner, Jmeter, SoapUI Pro, LoadUI
- Working knowledge of Java for performance testing
- Experience in Web application testing, Webservices & API testing
- Understanding of non-functional requirements
- Experience in creating test documentation: Performance test Strategy, Performance Test Plan & Performance Test Reports
- Performance Test script creation & load test execution
- Analysis of performance bottlenecks
- Server monitoring using HP Sitescope or similar tools
- Regression Performance Testing
- Self-organised and able to work unsupervised
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to take ownership and work to deadlines
- Good communication and ability to work with Internal and external stakeholders
- Good team working skills
Desirable Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience of performance testing Single View Billing system and/or MS Dynamics CRM.
- Experience of open source and commercial performance test tools: Seagull, Neotys, CloudTest
- Experience of HP ALM/QC
- Experience of working in a global organization
- Experience of working in Telecommunications industry
This is a fantastic opportunity with one of the UK's most reputable brands. If you want to know more please contact me on EliseC@montash.com for immediate discussion for this role.