PHP Developer - The Netherlands, Nijmegen - 9 Month Freelance/Contract
Montash are working with a globally recognised client, to secure x2 PHP Developers to be base outside of Nijmegen until the end of 2018.
The Role: PHP Developer
Within the Software Development team, you will work to ensure continuous development and improvement of one of the biggest E-commerce platforms in The Netherlands.
Key responsibilities for this PHP Developer:
- Guarantee extra development and improvement of the product search within the website
- Translate business needs into tangible PHP solutions
- Support the Agile/Scrum team with a solid contribution
Expertise and experience required for this PHP Developer:
- Exceptional knowledge of PHP and MySQL 5+ Years
- Framework: Symfony2
- Object oriented working and writing clear secure code
- Agile / Scrum Methodologies
Working with RabbitMQ / API development / Symfony2 Framework /Agile / Scrum / Jenkins / Hudson / Gitflow & Jira / Confluence is advantageous but a huge plus.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to fulfil this position, please apply and we can discuss in more detail.
Key Words: PHP Developer / MySQL / Symfony / Agile /DevOps / Scrum / Nijmegen / Freelance/Contract