Montash are currently seeking an exceptional PHP/Wordpress Developer for a long term project at a key digital customer of ours in the Cologne area of Germany. you will have extensive experience within Wordpress and PHP related technologies and will be working for an instantaneously recognisable brand, on a large internal web project.
● Strong Experience with WordPress
● Excellent knowledge of object-oriented PHP development
● Knowledge of PHPUnit, Mocking
● Knows Docker
● good knowledge of MySQL and performance optimisation
● knowledge of at least one major PHP framework (such as Laravel, Zend, Symfony)
● Git experience
● Understanding of modern agile development techniques such as Kanban and Scrum
● Ability to take an active role in cross-functional teams
Nice to have:
● Good practical experience with Jira/Confluence
● BDD (Behaviour Driven Dev)
● Experience of moving from legacy systems to cloud systems (AWS)
● Knowledge of Swagger / OpenAPI
● Experience with ES6 and Angular, React.js is beneficial
● Experience with WP REST API
● Experience in DevOps and build pipelines
● used WordPress as a headless/decoupled CMS before
This is an initialy 10 month contract with a view to extndeding further if there is necessary work to be done further to this project. A degree of remote working can be offered to any consultant deemed suitable by bthe client. They would also consider a high level of remote working after a ramp up period.
Please apply for further information and a full project description.