The client is a leading financial services provider with revenues of over $10 billion and they are currently looking for a Cryptography Specialist to work alongisde a team of Cryptography experts. This is a great opportunity for an individual to make an impact in an established organisation and influence the strategy of the company.
In the last few months the Access management structure has split to create a standalone Cryptography team to deliver high business impact to the organisation through a clearly defined and driven strategy.
Montash are sourcing for a specialist to help implement the strategy, articulate the vision to key stakeholders across the business and drive the implementation of the newly defined deliverables over a multiyear period.
- Responsible for definition of a proactive enterprise crypto strategy.
- Ownership of end to end delivery of Cryptography strategy.
- Own relationship with Access Management function and drive close working relationship with crypto team.
- Drive business process definition across crypto arena.
- Negotiate and liaise with different business & technology teams within the organisation.
- Extensive technical experience in Cryptography (5-10 years)
- Public Key Infrastructure
- Key Generation
- Educated to degree level (preferably Computer Science/Mathematics)
This is an urgent requirement so if you have the correct experience for this role, then please get in touch at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7014 0230.