Planning & Governance Manager - 3 Months - £400 - £450 Per Day - ASAP - IT
Montash have been engaged by a large client based in the West Midlands to secure a highly skilled Planning & Governance Manager.
- To lead and co-ordinate an Information Governance continuous improvement work programme
- To identify, manage, co-ordinate and deliver projects as required to ensure the efficient and effective implementation of information governance.
- To develop and implement Cluster wide Information Governance Strategy and policies to support the information governance framework requirements.
- To ensure that Information Governance initiatives are integrated into the core business functions and plans for the Cluster.
- Lead the development and implementation of policies and procedures to support the delivery of Information Governance.
- Lead the development and delivery of training and awareness programmes to support Information Governance.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills, proven experience of communicating with stakeholders throughout board and director level is essential.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
Please Note: This requires immediate availability to interview and start!
KEYWORDS: PLANNING AND GOVERNANCE / PLANNING / GOVERNANCE MANAGER / INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY / GOVERNANCE STRATEGY / DEVELOPMENT / IT PROJECT DELIVERY / UK /