Job Description - Platform Architect
My client a global financial services organisation is looking for a platform architect to join their established team.
You will be an integral part of a growing team at the forefront of the company's front end product with over 7 million customers.
We are looking for people who can:
- Put the customer at the centre of everything you do.
- Focus on Quality: Have focus on quality architectural designs, which are reusable across the globe.
- Be able to work with people at all levels across areas of our business across the globe.
- Innovative Design work: Being able to produce innovative solutions in a fast-moving digital environment.
- Experience of working in an agile delivery environment and a constant focus on improving the way we work.
- Be able to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment and be able to change direction quickly
- Have a security mind set and knowledge of the latest security design that are essential for keeping our customers safe
- Experience in working on a customer focused website team
- Demonstrating successfully designing and implementing digital deliveries (preferably but not essentially in a REST based service environment / .NET and IIS.
- Flexibility to travel to other locations in the UK and globally.
- Migrating to Amazon Web Services
What will you get for this role?
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review
- Minimum holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days