Our client, a global leader in the aerospace & defence industry is currently looking for a Platform Architect to join the Information Management team. IM is the Information Technology (IT) business enabler and unique IM Business Partner within our client.
As a Platform Architect you will be responsible for the architectural mechanisms that ensure the consistency between the technical solution, procedures, development models and standards.
Our client require an architect to take care of the Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Systems and CRM Systems, but will also need a transversal architect who is capable of going through and learning new technologies according to the speed of change within the Digital arena; main domains to be covered are Big Data, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Augmented Reality (AR), IoT, Collaboration, Mobility, etc..
You will be expected to participate in Information Management (IM) projects working closely to PMO to define project performance metrics. You will also be expected to support the IM Services provided to our client's customers (their business Functions) in all technical topics regarding the service and acting as system owner for the service.
- Technical leader for design, implementation and interface decisions regarding technical solutions and he/she recommends alternatives when needed
- Drives global service-oriented architecture definitions and developments
- Responsible for the Architecture Requirements Dossier (ARD) for the projects that is supporting/ participating
- Defines and maintains standards, best practices and golden rules in the software development process and produce key reference blueprints for the main platform components
- Defines environments for each project phase: development, integration, testing, maintenance, production, etc. for those projects she or he is supporting / participating
- Manages the DevOps mechanisms: looking for a continuous platforms and solutions optimization
- Translates functional requirements into technical specifications
- Works closely with the security consultants to ensure that the relevant security requirements are captured and best practices are introduced in the SW development process
- Ensures the security in the data interchange by providing the right Enterprise Platform recommendations.
- Helps to solve integration problems over different networks and different security constraints using security standards
- Must be highly organized and able to work on multiple tasks
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever changing start up environment
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills are a must: effective communicator working across countries and business areas, who knows how and when to negotiate. Must work well in a European team environment and be willing to travel occasionally
- Able to recognize and solve problems quickly
- Advantage to have experience of integration projects
- Strong analytical and diagnostic skills
- Must have worked with at least one ECM, preferably FileNet
- Must have worked with at least one CRM, preferably Microsoft Dynamics
- Familiar with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Azure clouds
- Experience in DevOps
- Capacity to go through and to learn new technologies according to the speed of change within the Digital arena
- Understanding of the impact of security on software and how to secure your developments
- Must be able to obtain necessary security clearances
- Languages: English at negotiation level, additional languages (i.e. French, German, Spanish) are a bonys