Platform DevOps Engineer (Team Lead) - Central London with a global client!
Montash have been engaged by a leading Software House based in Central London, to secure a Platform DevOps Engineer to lead an already established team.
The Role: Platform DevOps Engineer (Team Lead)
Being a leading member of the Platform DevOps Engineering team, you will work closely with the Software Engineering, Product Management and Architecture teams. You will be responsible for distributing a secure, resilient, high availability environment.
You are passionate about driving continuous improvement in a high volume, high impact environment.
This Platform DevOps Engineer (Team Lead), will have responsibilities in the following areas:
- Providing technical guidance and mentoring a team of platform engineers
- Assist and lead the design, build and operational management of a highly scalable, secure and available platforms
- Identify and drive automation of tasks associated with end-to-end deployment delivery
- Driving the end-to-end stability and availability of tools and environments used by their customers to support build and deployment
Experience and skill necessities for this Platform DevOps Engineer (Team Lead):
- Linux Systems Administration
- AWS services including VPC / EC2 / S3 / IAM
- Python scripting
- Experience with CM tools such as Chef, Ansible or any similar
- Proven experience developing and automating solutions directly related to Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery
- Advocate for leading high performing Platform Engineering
- Agile and Lean development frameworks Scrum/Kanban
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of an innovative global company, thye also offer great career progression.
If you would like to find out more about this position, please apply and we can discuss in greater detail.