Infrastructure / Architect / Data / Storage / Strategy / Global / Technology / Network / Cloud / Stakeholder / Product / Platform / Manager / AWS / Azure
Montash have been engaged by a World Leading Brand seeking a Platform Product Manager to join their growing function.
As the Platform Product Manager, you are in-charge of creating a comprehensive roadmap and service catalogue for our cloud computing strategy. You will lead the introduction, and broker utilization, of cloud-based services across the company's enterprise.
Responsible for the company's cloud, network, compute, storage, and data management strategies, in our team, you will introduce and leverage emerging technology and business models to develop infrastructure services that have a direct impact on business growth and profitability.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create services to fulfil existing and future business demands
- Develop Infrastructure Solutions
- Ensure services are fit-for-use and fit-for-purpose working with Architects and IT Business Partners
- Lead new service introduction projects for Cloud computing to address white-spots in the company's technology stack
- Prepare and manage blueprints and implementations scenarios that are aligned against business needs and compliance requirements (e.g. HIPAA, FDA, SOXs)
- Deliver full input to Build/Delivery teams for creating implementation scenarios
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Bachelor degree in computer science, IT, Math or equivalent
- Cloud Expert especially in AWS & Azure (services, components, Implementation, Mapping)
- Experience working in a large multinational
- Good Knowledge of IT architecture and design principles
- Broad knowledge that includes a working knowledge of cloud, network, compute, and storage technologies
- Able to translate non-functional business Critical to Quality's (CTQ's) /requirements to technical architecture; understands the impact on final solution on the business
- Ability to confidently gain access and influence multidisciplinary, international team
We are looking for successful professionals to help lead our transformation into a new IT landscape.
If you feel this role is applicable and would like to find out more then please apply confidentially via the following link.
A highly competitive package is on offer for the right individual. If this excellent opportunity is of interest or for a conversation about the market in general, please contact Stuart Atkins on +44 207 014 0230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org