PLM Project Manager - The Netherlands, Eindhoven - 12 Month Freelance/Contract
Montash are working with one of the most innovative companies in the world, to secure a PLM Project Manager to be based in Eindhoven for an initial 12 Month freelance/contract.
As a PLM Project Manager, you will support a global key business transformation program by assisting in the roll-out of world class PLM processes, including the deployment of a state of the art PLM tooling.
Responsibilities as a PLM Project Manager:
- Planning coordinating and managing multiple global PLM deployment projects
- Supporting senior members of the team with knowledge transfer, change management and education around PLM
- Take charge and ensure all of the business deliverables are completed successfully
Skills and experienced required as a PLM Project Manager:
- Previous Project Management experience
- Experienced on PLM processes
- CMII Certified
- PRINCE2 Certified
- Great communication skills, the ability to adapt to work in a multinational environment
- A Bachelor's degree (Business-related degree ideally)
If you have the relevant skills and experience as a PLM Project Manager, please apply with your most recent CV.