Montash have been engaged by an FMCG company based in Kent to source a PMO Administrator for a 6 month contract. The role is paying between £100 - £120 per day
This is a temporary role for a Change Programme Management Office Administrator to provide administrative support for project governance and delivery. Duties will include tracking status of project progress against planned milestones and budgets; ensuring delivery governance and toolkit are being correctly applied; preparation of stage gates; raising, tracking and invoicing of purchase orders; arranging project meetings; coordination of the regular project reports.
Project Management Support
- Management of the C-PMO mailbox and calendar
- Management of project Purchase Orders and processing goods receipts
- Expediting project documentation sign off
- Tracking project KPI's and highlighting any concerns to the C-PMO team
- Prepare weekly project reports
- Ensure project documents are created and maintained
- Maintain the resource planning tools and monitor resource utilisation
- Co-ordinate the preparation Quality Checks, Stage Reviews and Sprint reviews
- Providing direct admin support to in-flight projects.
- Adhere to Corporate Policies and Procedures, including Code of Conduct, Audit Procedures and any control related responsibility for financial data entered, stored, or reported via business systems within employee's control (list not exhaustive).
- To undertake ad hoc duties as required.