PMO Analyst - £250 - £300 per day - 6 Months - London - IT
Montash have been engaged by a prestigious organisation to secure a highly experienced PMO Analyst.
The successful PMO Analyst will be responsible for providing and maintaining a robust and reliable Programme Management Office function.
This role is a 6 month contract which will require a PMO Analyst to deliver high standards and the development and implementation of best practice across all PMO functions, satisfying requirements of a wide customer base.
The PMO Analyst MUST HAVE the following:
- Line management and mentoring skills of small teams
- Intermediate knowledge of Portfolio Management toolsets
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience of working with Programme frameworks, utilising OCG Methodology
PMO Analyst Required communications and working relationships:
- Confident performance in a Programme Management team environment, including issue and conflict resolution
- Confident engagement with and influencing Programme stakeholders
- Highly organised individual, able to take responsibility and achieve ambitious targets
- Strong communication skills and the ability to cope with competition
This is an urgent requirement for a PMO Analyst with finance experience to join a highly dynamic team.