Junior PMO Analyst required for initial 6-month contract with Montash's client based in Amsterdam. As a Junior PMO Analyst you will be taking a senior role within PMO and supporting the management team to delivering a two-year business transformation programme.
You will have a track-record working within busy PMO's with demonstrable skills within managing project administration, stakeholder engagement, workshops, budgets and forecasts, purchasing, supplier contracts, information system requests, steering groups, and governance processes/standards, and project management standards.
In the role of Junior PMO Analyst, you will be supporting the Programme Manager, prepare scheduled updates as the programme progresses. Preparing Progress presentations to Executive stakeholders. Tasked with special assignments in-line with the overall programme. Organisation of events and programme specific progress reports.
To summarise the responsibilities, include:
- Organisation of events specific to programme, e.g. meetings, reviews and follow-up activities
- Prepare and presenting findings and solutions to executive stakeholders
- Supporting Programme Manager with programme specific assignments
- As PMO analyst will be able to work within complex and challenging PMO environments, working autonomously and taking ownership of PMO tasks where appropriate
You will have:
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently.
- Analytically focused
- Fluent English both verbally and written
- Business/Commercial background (not necessary but advantageous)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and SharePoint is a must
- Previous Programme Management Experience (advantageous)
If You have the relevant skills for this position, get in contact via firstname.lastname@example.org with your most recent CV.