PMO Analyst - Contract - Eindhoven, Netherlands - ASAP
Job Position: PMO Analyst
Location: Eindhoven, Netherlands
Start Date: ASAP
Type: 12 month contract (scope to extend)
Montash have been engaged by a leading global company who require a PMO Analyst for their Eindhoven office. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a truly global company and work on highly innovative projects. The number and scope of global projects make for exciting and rewarding work!
As a PMO Analyst, you will be working for a well-established multi-national brand on a large business transformation program. The aim is to achieve excellence in execution where all parts of the value chain effectively work together to strengthen capabilities and drive success.
You will be executing PMO activities within agreed timelines such as; Workflow Management Support, Risk Tracking, Support Change Control, Support Resourcing, Planning & Roadmap Support, Provide Documentation, Track Key Milestones, Continuous Improvement Support, Communications Support, Create Deliverable Approval Reports.
- At least 2 years relevant experience on large business transformation programs
- Advanced user: Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and MS Project
- Project management skills
- Proven experience delivering projects on time and to budget successfully
- Able to understand and demonstrate the application of lean methodologies and daily management activities
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills with a pro-active and hands on approach
- Experience working at ease with stakeholders
- Excellent English speaking and written skills are required.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a vibrant and growing business where personal development and training of staff are key business drivers!
Please send me you most recent CV and availability to start a new project - email@example.com