PMO Analyst - Corporate Analytics - London
Montash have been engaged by a Global FMCG organisation, who require a PMO Analyst for a 11-month contract based in Central London
The Group Corporate Analytics PMO Analyst will be embedded within projects which drive delivery of the overall GCA Programme. The PMO Analyst will provide assurance, governance and support to projects, driving delivery while ensuring key project delivery disciplines are followed.
Accountabilities for the PMO Analyst
- Drive embedding and adherence to GCA Programme and Project standards, including templates, tools, governance, planning, reporting, budget tracking, document management, resource management, change control and RAIDs to support the GCA PMO Manager in achieving consistent programme-wide output.
- Ensure that the project team maintains and updates Project and Workstream information to ensure accurate and effective reporting, with clear escalations as required.
- Support the PMs in preparation of reports going to governing bodies, such as the GCA Project and Portfolio meeting, Project Boards and wider governance bodies
- Maintain the project plan on a regular basis to ensure one version of the truth: including milestones, critical path and project controls in accordance with planning standards
- Support the PMs in reviewing and tracking project financial information, forecasts versus actuals.
- Support the PMs and PMO Manager to maintain a benefits register, ensuring that project benefits are planned, monitored and tracked.
- Analyse and report interfaces and dependencies between projects within GCA to help facilitate and report on dependencies tracking.
- Continue to evolve templates and processes within the PMO to support best practice.
- Drive and maintain a project lessons learned repository and identify key areas of improvement
Essential Skills for the PMO Analyst
- A self-starter with a 'hands-on' approach, able to provide an independent view on the project.
- Previous experience in a Programme environment with a solid understanding of Prince 2 and can demonstrate its pragmatic application.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to adapt content, style and level of detail of written and verbal communications to fit numerous and diverse audiences.
- Able to initiate, grow and maintain strong working relationships across a wide range of stakeholders.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Highly proficient in MS Project, Visio, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint.
- Experience working on IT systems implementations and upgrades.
- Strong time management discipline with ability to deliver to tight timelines.
- Understanding of Agile methodology would be desired
This is a very important role, if you are keen please give me a call on 0207 014 0239 or email firstname.lastname@example.org