PMO Change Control Agent
Montash have been engaged by a Global Consumer Goods organisation to secure a PMO Change Control Agent for a long term project.
The tasks on the project are:
- Facilitate the group meetings where change requests are presented to members of the leadership team and functional subject matter experts for approval or rejection and produce minutes the same day.
- Ensure adherence to the change control process and help define process improvements.
- Provide training, and produce training documentation updates, on the online Change Management tool and on the Governance and Change Control process.
- Prepare the Change Control Board agenda for the Programme Leadership Team meeting.
- Ensure the integrity of all change request data in the tool and produce key management information and KPIs to be communicated to key stakeholders.
- Conduct user acceptance testing and provide suggestions for development for the new change management tool.
- Act as global point of contact for any change request queries for the Change Control tool and process.
- Participate in Global PMO team meetings and activities.
This is a 12 month project based in London.
Key Skills: PMO, Change control, PMO Change Control, KPI, change Control Board agenda. Facilitate Meetings. Produce Minutes.
This is an urgent requirement for a PMO Change Control Agent to join a Global Consumer Goods organisation, please submit your CV for a confidential conversation.