Montash are currently working with a global end user client based in Barcelona who are looking for a PMO Analyst to join their organisation on a permanent basis.
The main focus of this role will be to take responsibility for the consistent and effective delivery of a suite of administrative services across small, low complexity projects (typically of a total cost perspective of USD 1 million) or a defined portfolio, at relevant organizational level.
some of your responsibilities will be to;
* Delivery of a suite of administrative services within small, low complexity projects or a defined portfolio, at relevant organizational level.
* Utilise pre-defined tools and processes required to support the project or portfolio.
* Prioritise own work load to ensure delivery of key tasks within agreed time frames.
* Demonstrate a cost conscious approach to the achievement of individual and project or portfolio objectives.
Candidates will need to have;
- Strong and proven PMO background
- Experience managing Financial and performance reporting for portfolios of work
- Experience/knowledge of SAP (advantageous but not essential)
- Flexible working approach and a team player
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
PMO Consultants who are looking for a new and exciting opportunity should get in touch for further details.