Montash are currently seeking an IT PMO Manager for an international Financial Services organisation based in Barcelona. The role will centre on implementing a PMO and governance structure for the organisation, including formulating the organisation's annual financial plan in line with the organisations Demand Management function that analyses the needs of the business.
Financial Services experience is not mandatory- but candidates must have experience working for global organisations.
The right candidate will have experience with the following:
- Experience creating clear, effective and agreed plan structures which are revised and agreed annually with all business and service management stakeholders through planning process.
- Experience producing accurate time plans for internal program resources.
- Accurate and transparent billing of all internal and external charges to the business cost center.
- Approval of supplier invoices, as well as tracking of supplier invoices.
- Ownership of resource demand management process for IT.
- Support planning process for annual program budget, including costs of all internal and external resources
- Tracking of project finances against approved annual budget and supplier SOWs.
- Alignment of monthly and quarterly full year forecast and accruals file.
The role will come with the opportunity of progression including a route into Project Management. The right candidate can also expect a generous salary + benefits. The role will be based in Barcelona.