Role: PMO Manager
Salary: £60-70K + bens
Montash has been retained exclusively with a leading manufacturing company based in Surrey. They seek an enthusiastic, hungry, tenacious and independent PMO Manager who can think on their feet, work well under pressure and who want to develop their career within a desired and well known brand within the UK.
The role is a vital one in the team and your role will be involved in planning the portfolio of projects with Senior Leadership to ensure alignment with Business Strategy & Objectives and be asked to attend board meetings to discuss project status.
You will manage 2 Project Managers and perform the below:
- Creating and implement a Project & Programme management improvement plan including governance.
- Create and build the vision and purpose of the PMO team
- Work closely with Business Relationship Managers to ensure Projects are prioritised and progressed
- Management of the PMO team
- Tracking status of programme & project deliverables, milestones and responsible for the RAID log
If you have the above and possess excellent communication skills both written and verbal apply NOW!!!!