||£200 - £300 per day + negotiable
||Clara Grace Moretti-Greene
||over 1 year ago
Day Rate: £200-£300
Montash are currently engaged with a Global Legal Organisation based in Central London. Our client is currently going through a large SAP Implementation, they are looking for someone to set the governance and foundation of the projects.
In role you will be responsible for:
- The analysis of the plans for timeliness of activities, utilisation of resources, slippage against baseline and management of internal & external dependencies and for the creation of appropriate reporting to the plan owners recommending corrective action where necessary.
- The implementation & Introduction of Planning processes & Tools across the portfolio plans.
- Representing the Planning function and assisting as a team member and focal point for all planning queries within their responsible area, providing advice and guidance on technical planning matters, the plans and their content.
- Interfacing & reporting externally to the required stakeholders and internally on the Programme on a regular and timely basis.
- Production of planning based metrics.
- Identifying, defining and implementing planning based improvements in the planning process and interfaces
- Must have extremely strong SAP Skills
- Qualified in PRINCE2
- Must have experience of planning on complex programmes of work
- Strong communication skills.
- Must have RAID logs experience.
Key words: PMO Planner / Prince2 / SAP / Reporting / Planning / portfolio management officer / RAID LOG / Prince2