Montash have engaged by a leading FMCG Client to source a PMO Planner for a 6 month contract based in Canary Wharf.
**They are not looking for a PMO with SOME experience of planning. They are looking for a Planner with a PMO background (RAID, Presentations, Risk Management, Minutes)**
* This role reports into the PMO Manager
* Coordinate with markets across the globe and support multiple work streams including IT and Process Design
* Obtain requirements from the business and work with the design and build team, providing the planning to carry out the software development required.
* Owns plans required and has responsibility for ensuring all plans are complete, up to date and then any changes to the plan go through the appropriate change process
* Ensuring that all plans align with the base lined anchor plan
* Putting in place any ongoing meetings required to properly update and track the plan
* Working with the work-stream/end markets to ensure all plans are fully validated and realistic and that all risks are properly captured and managed
* Ensuring that all plans (detailed plan, end market plans etc.) align with the base lined anchor plan
* Ensure that the project team maintains and updates Project and Workstream information to ensure accurate and effective reporting, with clear escalations as required.
* Support the PMs in preparation of reports going to governing bodies.
* Maintain the project plan on a regular basis to ensure one version of the truth: including milestones, critical path and project controls in accordance with planning standards.
* Good experience of having worked in an Agile software development environment.
* Deep planning experience
* Solid all round PMO experience
* Strong stakeholder management experience.
* Highly proficient in MS Project.
* Previous experience in a global programme environment.
* Strong communication skills, with the ability to adapt content, style and level of detail of written and verbal communications to fit numerous and diverse audiences.
* Experience of having worked across multiple work streams, e.g. IT, Marketing, Process Design
* Proficient in Visio, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint